Registration is required for all participants of CHIuXiD 2020 Conference, Indonesia, 21 Oct 2020. Select the appropriate registration fee for your registration. The registration fee is breakdown into:
*Early Bird Prices for payment before August 31st.
- Domestic Category Valid for Indonesian Citizenship Only.
- Speaker Student apply for Active Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students. Please attach your copy of Student ID during Registration Process.
- Next Paper Category valid for paper who registered under the same Author with the first paper
- Registration includes the following:
- Admission to all technical sessions;
- Conference kit;
- One electronic copy of the conference proceeding (soft copy)
Registration can be done through the following form.
The paper registration fee is required for an author to participate in our conference. The registration covers the cost of 1 author and 1 paper; any additional papers must be separately registered as an “Next Paper”. Additional authors that aren’t presenting at the conference must register as a “Non Speaker” in order to attend. Anyone other than presenter of accepted papers can attend the conference and register as a “Non Speaker”.
CHIuXiD 2020 will be held on 21 & 23 October 2020, we will have presentations from authors of accepted papers, keynote speakers, and industries.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
There is no refund for cancellation of all CHIuXiD-related payment.
Note for authors:
As a requirement for inclusion in the conference proceedings, at least one author has to register as a paid participant and present the accepted paper during the conference. However, it is recommended all authors register and attend the conference. An additional paper by the same author must be presented by another paid co-author. The conference fees do not include the travelling and lodging fees and payment can not be refunded.
Two methods of payment: Bank Transfer or Credit Card Payment (The invoice will be send by our treasury, Ms. Yulyani Arifin).
- Choose the best ticket type and the number of you are booking
- The method of payment that you are prefer
- Inform to Ms Yulyani by email about that information, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The treasury will inform the invoice to you.
Bank Name: OCBC NISP
Account Name: Perkumpulan Interaksi Digital Indonesia
Branch: OCBC NISP ITC Mangga Dua
Address: Rumah Susun JITC II A, JL Raya Mangga Dua Lt II Blok D 76-77 Jakarta Utara
Indonesia Interbank Code: 028
Account Number : 529800009555
SWIFT Code: NISPIDJA
Perkumpulan Interaksi Digital Indonesia (Indonesia ACM SIGCHI Chapter)
© 2020 Perkumpulan Interaksi Digital Indonesia