Call for Poster Presentation
We invite submissions on any of the following research themes and/or contributions:
- Novel interactive systems and interaction techniques;
- Novel hardware and software enabling new forms of interaction with computers;
- Studies for understanding human capabilities related to interaction with computers;
- Theories that explain human behaviors around computer systems;
- Input and output systems to support creative activities and expressions; and
- HCI for development.
The work must be original though it does not have to be complete; work with preliminary results is welcome. Work already published in an archival form at another journal or conference may be considered as a valid submission. A submission of such work should clearly state the existence of related prior publications. This conference also aims to broaden the participation of young researchers (e.g., recently-graduated Ph.D.s, graduate students, and even undergraduates who have strong interests in HCI). Preferences will be given to such participants though we welcome submissions from anyone.
All poster submissions should include:
- A section of “Future Impact,” describing the potential impact of this work and research direction in a long term (e.g., 10 years),
- References to publicly accessible resources on prior work (either in an academic or commercial context), and
Preparing for Submission
Authors must submit Original Works in the form of Paper submission (between 5-10 pages) or Poster/Demo submission (max. 4 pages). The number of pages includes references and acknowledgement. The language of the submission must be English
The submission must follow the single-column Article Template (in Word format). Please read carefully and familiarize yourself with the information about the template above for the initial submission or publication. Failure to comply with the template within the deadlines provided will result in a Desk Rejection of the submission or cancellation of the publication.
Link to Submit: Easy Chair
Timeline (Second Round)
• Poster submission: 1 September 2022.
• Notification to authors: 10 October 2022.
• Camera-ready version: 23 October 2022.
We also strongly encourage the authors to submit accompanying videos. The videos can illustrate a future form of interactive technologies (more like a vision video) or demonstrating research prototypes and art exhibitions created by the authors. A vision video does not need to show a demonstration of any working prototype but must illustrate a clear, stimulating vision of how interactive technologies could flourish people’s lives in the future.
Each submission will be reviewed under the following criteria:
· Significance; and
Since the conference aims to broaden the participation of young researchers, preferences will be given to such participants though we welcome submissions from anyone.
All authors with accepted submissions are expected to give poster presentations OR demonstrations at the conference. Demonstrations do not have to be fully developed and can be informal and ad-hoc; even playing demo videos would suffice. Our intention to have demonstrations is to encourage active discussions with other participants.
AT THE CONFERENCE
At least one author of each accepted submission must attend the virtual conference to present their work. At the conference, accepted submissions must present posters summarizing their work.
Perkumpulan Interaksi Digital Indonesia (Indonesia ACM SIGCHI Chapter)
© 2021 Perkumpulan Interaksi Digital Indonesia